Sunday, March 13, 2011

Where Did This Come From?!?!

So after almost two weeks of Nevaeh going to sleep late and still waking up between three and four am and staying up until five am. Then waking up at seven for the day. She went to bed around nine thirty or ten pm last night. I went to sleep not long after her. I was expecting her to wake up in the middle of the night but to my surprise she didnt wake up until six fourty five this morning. When we woke up I was thinking to my self this going to be a long day because shes up for the day now since she didnt wake up earlier tonight. So we went in the living room and i fed her a bottle and put her in her swing. SHE WENT STRAIGHT TO SLEEP!! So I thought well ill try to get in a little twenty minute nap before she wakes up. I just woke up and it is almost nine am and she is still asleep. Why cant this becoming a sleeping habit for her so mommy can start to get more rest. =) Dont get me wrong though Nevaeh is the PERFECT baby and I wouldnt have her any other way. 

1 comment:

  1. Hi! Stopping by from MBC. Love your blog.
    Have a nice day!

    ReplyDelete