Friday, March 11, 2011

First Ladies Night Out After Nevaeh's Birth

This is my first time blogging so be patient with me. 
 I had my baby girl, Nevaeh Abercrombie, back in December. Aside from when her Daddy came home on leave for R n R I have not left this house without her. My sister in law called asking if I wanted to go out for a ladies night out.  Tonight will be my first ladies night out since before I had her and I am leaving her with my  parents while I go have dinner with friends. I am feeling so guilty about leaving her in her crib with toys  to take a shower much less go out with her. Just the thought of it is breaking my heart. I know going out and having some mommy time will be good for me and she will probably be one VERY SPOILED little girl while i am gone. I am hoping I can go out and have fun. *** Fingers Crossed *** 

No comments:

Post a Comment