It is finally starting to get to be warmer weather. Nevaeh and I have spent the last few days outside and she LOVES it. Several times all ready she has fallen asleep "sun bathing". She is definitely her mommy and daddys little girl. She is such an outdoors type of girl. Laying out the day before yesterday every time the birds would chirp she would smile real big and look around trying to find them. After seeing that I think we are going to the zoo this weekend so she can see all kinds of animals and hear a lot of birds. Im hoping she likes it because i am very excited about it =) I know her daddy would really enjoy it if he were here with us. Luckily he will finally be coming home to us very soon!!!!
Wednesday, March 23, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment